OS X Mountain Lion’s Tab View lets you see a scrolling list of all of your open tabs in Safari 6. Here’s how you can access it.
1. With two fingers, pinch in on your trackpad (pinch out to go back to the regular view).
2. If you prefer the keyboard use this keyboard command:
3. If you prefer the mouse, Go to View then Show All Tabs.
4. You can scroll right or left with two fingers through all of your tabs.
5. Click on the tab you want to see.
6. Hit the Escape button on your keyboard to go back to the regular view.
For more information, see the original article at the link below.